Friday, September 3, 2010

Weight loss happens in the kitchen


I love, love, love summer, but I have to admit that I really look forward to the order and schedule that September brings. It is so much easier to eat right and work out when life is orderly and scheduled, and I can't wait for you Mom's to be back in the barn!
You've been working out for 2 months and you know you are stronger, but your jeans are still tight. What's up with that?? That is because of what you are eating. Weight loss happens primarily in the kitchen, (you are going to have to row a 5K to make up for that snickers bar!) so if you want to lose weight you're gonna have to add some fork put downs and table push aways to your repetoire. Eat meat, vegetables, a little fruit and whole grains and watch your portion sizes! Use the wonderful return of order that happens in September to get organized with your diet!
The gym will be open regular hours on Labor day, Monday Sept.6.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I'm launching my website soon, with delicious paleo recipes :) yum!!

Will keep you posted!