Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sandy took me to task this morning.

And she was absolutely right. Anyone looking at this blog lately might conclude that nothing much is going on here. I have been neglectful of my photographer and blogger duties. I have no excuse but I offer the following:

We have been doing some serious work!

Last Friday night a bunch of us went to the Grand Opening of Flower City CrossFit
We had a really great time!

You can always depend on Meri for a little comfort when you're really down!

The Buffalo Bills finally won a game, so JP, Numb3rs and I really don't know what we're going to do on Thursday! Maybe give eachother a little coaching!
I am planning the Christmas Party/12 Days of Christmas. Please let me know which of the following dates would be best for you! Sunday afternoon either the 12th or 19th. Saturday evening the 4th or the 11th.
I heard a rumor that Andrew Tisser might be in town this coming weekend! If you want to see him plan on stopping by Saturday morning!
The Barn will be closed Thanksgivng day, and the day after. We will be open on Saturday.
And as penance for not posting in a week I offer the following pictures, now available on the world wide web.

Am I forgiven?

No comments: