Monday, June 18, 2012

July 23-28

I am going on vacation! My daughter Laura and I will be spending a glorious week on the beach in Cape Cod....or intently reading on our Kindles in the cottage, depending on the weather. Either way, I won't be here. Matt may be able to offer some limited classes. More info to follow as it gets closer.

This Saturday, June 23, is the CrossFit Rochester Games! 4 of our members have registered to compete. Scott Schuster, Matt Higgins, Kerry Hanley and Alexa Andrade. I will be closing the gym on Saturday so that I can go cheer them on. If anyone else wants to come along, let me know! These events are always a good time with great people!

Tyler is back from the wilds of Newfoundland, sadly without any bear meat. We'll have to wait for next year for the Barn Bear BBQ.

No comments: