Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My vacation


I will be out of town July 22-29.
Matt will be covering the gym on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. The gym will be closed Thursday through Saturday, and there will be no morning classes.
Matt will be running a class format on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. There will be a class at 5 PM, 6 PM and 7 PM. It will not be the drop in format that we usually run. Matt has some fun and interesting ideas for these classes, so I strongly encourage you to attend!

Other options for getting your workout in while I am gone are to do some of the vacation workouts that are linked on the left hand side of this blog, and going to DFC. Members of Crossfit Geneseo are welcome to work out at DFC when I am on vacation, and vice versa. Just hit JP up with a text or a phone call if you want to join in on one of his classes. He is a fun guy. I guarantee it!

I will be back Monday July 30, well rested, and ready to ruin an hour of your day ;)

No comments: