Thursday, November 6, 2014

I guess it is about time to update the blog...since it has been 6 months!

It was a busy May and June for me, with Craig and John in France and our wonderful French exchange student joining us for the summer when they got back. I was also distracted by chickens.

We had a fun summer in the gym, and had a rocking good-bye party for Ryan, Jon and Kate.
BTW, Ryan and his lovely wife D are expecting a little Ryan in February, and yes you can expect I will take a day or two off shortly after he arrives to go meet him!

Karen and Stephanie had a GREAT first season at Highland Games! Both took at least 3rd in a couple of games.

We have a few new members this fall, and continue to make people stronger and healthier.

I will probably be transitioning this content to a FB page soon.

My photography pursuits of late have not been gym related, and the ones that are, I have been posting on FB, but here are a couple!



No comments: