Saturday, February 6, 2010

here's my first try at a video project!

Reminders and announcements:

Gym will be closed Feb 26 and 27 as I will be attending a conference in NYC.

I will also be out of town March 26-27 to assist with the sectional CrossFit Games competition. Since I will be out of town for the last day of our "look better naked" contest we will be taking the after photos the following week and voting the next weekend, which coincides nicely with...

It's time for another party! Friday April 2, 2010! Happy Hour and CrossFit Power Hour! Get it on your calendar!

Sunday April 18 Jeff Rice and I will be rowing a marathon. We are hoping to make this a fund-raiser for the American Red Cross. More details to follow!


CrossFit February 1 from Bethany Wadsworth on Vimeo.

1 comment:

jpmummey said...

Nice video B-dub! and strong efforts