Saturday, May 8, 2010

A windy day in May


What's the goal?


Sure, we have a lot of fun here, and we get all sweaty and stuff, but what is your goal? Paul's initial goal was to pass the PT test for Police Academy, but he's got that nailed down now. What's your goal now Paul?


My goal is to get stronger. I'm pretty good at the endurance stuff. I need more strength.

You've lost weight and are looking smoking hot (Courtney), what's your goal now?


You're a lot stronger, but you'd still like to look a little better naked. What's your goal?


My point: It's absolutely awesome to come here and workout even without a goal, but......

If you have a goal your training will be so much more purposeful and effective! Think about what you want to accomplish and share it with me. I want to help!

Training without a goal is still ok, but training with a goal in mind.......is serious progress!


Let's set some goals!

No comments: