Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday

Ok ladies and gentleman, I'm just a bit sore after the walking lunges yesterday! Just went for a run and it was ugly, but it did loosen up the glutes a bit! I know from experience, however, that when that soreness goes away I will be stronger! But just so you all know....I'm feeling your pain!
Congratulations to Katie who got her first unassisted pullup yesterday! If you see her give her a high five! After just 7 weeks of training! Awesome!

I'd rather you came here.....but if you have to work out at home today try this!

4 rounds
50 squats
40 DB swings (if you don't have a DB any heavy object you can grip well with 2 hands will do)
30 sit ups
20 push ups
10 turkish get up (same heavy object idea as above)
UPDATE:
Wendy (who happens to be Katie's mom) got her first unassisted pull up today! Woohoo!! They are probably off somewhere celebrating!!

1 comment:

Johnny Pain said...

Thanks for the congratulations on our recent affiliation Bethany. I am glad you enjoyed our walking lunge/pressing WOD.

Congratulations to your Katie on her 1st pullup! I just had a client, Kathy, who got her 1st today as well.

Keep up the good work up there, like the page:)

Johnny Pain
CrossFit Greyskull