Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday

April Fool's Day

I wonder how many times today someone will "get me" with an April Fool's joke. I'm not a very suspicious person so I am very vulnerable to these types of attacks!

Most of us did Fran yesterday. 21-15-9 of thrusters and pull-ups. I did 7 minutes better than my last time and did it as prescibed for the second time (65# thruster and unassisted pullups) Craig turned in a 8:08 Fran time as prescibed (95# thruster and unassisted pullups) which was a 5 minute improvement over his last one! Not bad for an old guy!

The weather is warm today and the crossfit.com WOD is 4 800m (1/2 mile) sprints. If you're not going to make it here today give this one a try! Record your time for each run. You may rest long enough to recover between runs.

Diet Challenge: For the next week make sure you get 3 servings of low-fat dairy each day!

No comments: