Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The new torch bearer



So last fall JP and I did a series of ridiculously stupid workouts as a sacrifice to the football gods when the Bills lost. That was almost every week by the way. Until this past Sunday, I thought perhaps that our sacrifice in 2010 might have had some effect, but alas, another sacrifice is required. Fortunately Matt has stepped up to the plate (because I'm not willing to give up a week of training d/t the soreness manifested by a human sacrifice workout) and will be performing a burpee mile right here at the barn on Saturday! Rumor has it (it must be true if it's on FB) that there will be beer involved. If I'm in a good mood I might join him for a few burpees!
Also on Saturday afternoon (1-4 PM), our friend Stash Merritt will be running a couple of workouts at the grand opening of Ironworx gym (and I think a preclude to Stash's Voodoo Fitness). I don't have all of the details yet, but let me know if you want to join in the fun. Stash is always a good time!

No comments: