Sunday, October 16, 2011

What's your goal?



Ok, I'll say it out loud. My goal is to dominate powerlifting in the 60-69 148# class. It's 12 years away but I have a plan.
Jared wants to score really well on his next PT test. My son wants to solo an airplane on his 16th birthday. Courtney wants to dominate powerlifting right now! Your goal will drive your training. Don't want to dominate? That's fine! Want to have the strength and energy to play with your children/ grandchildren/ dogs/ cats/ enjoy your hobbies? Party your ass off and get away with it? That is fine.
I kind of unloaded on Sandy this week, and I am publically apologizing, but Sandy, I want to know what your goal is. We are not here just to beat our bodies up. There needs to be a purpose. You are investing the time to train your body physically. What is your goal? Think about it and let me know. I want to help you accomplish what you want to do!

No comments: