Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rantings

Why do people think it is ok to be nasty to people just because they can? I was behind a real jerk in the check out in Wal-mart the other day, and at least this particular jerk was ambulatory, which many of the jerks are not, but that is a different rant. I wasn't in any particular hurry that day, so I could just observe this uber jerk in his natural habitat. There was some problem with using a credit card to buy a gift card and this guy unloads on the checkout clerk, who was being very friendly and professional, like he was too important to even be in Wal-mart. He said nasty things to her. Hey Buddy, if you're so special, go shop somewhere else! I've waited in line for 10 minutes so you could insult a perfectly nice and professionally behaved woman so you can make yourself feel important. Arrgh! Sometimes I almost completely want to give up on the human race.
Until I go back out to the barn and all of the cool people show up. They get here in their nasty workout clothes, greet eachother fondly, kid around, try their hardest and do their best and my faith in humanity is restored. I have to say that the quality of human being that hangs out here can't be matched! You guys rock!
Anyone who wants to watch Matt suffer on Saturday morning? His burpee mile starts at 10 AM.
I figger he'll be done around noon and he said he's bringing beer!
Anyone want to ride up to Victor with me Saturday afternoon? Visit Stash's new diggs? Let me know! Probably leave here around 1 PM and return around 4-5ish.

No comments: