Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Deadlift PR's this morning!



Vicky (270#) and Katie (240#) set significant PR's! Paul's first ever attempt at a one rep max yielded a respectable 315#, Eric pulled 370#. Sandy and Andrew also PR'd the lift!!

Playing with the new KB's this afternoon!
Casey and I had a conversation this afternoon about diet. It really isn't rocket science folks! We all know what we are supposed to eat, and we all know that we probably eat a little too much. Eat quality food in reasonable amounts, always eat breakfast and don't obsess about it. Food is fuel. You wouldn't put crappy gas in your car! Why would you put it in your body? You always make sure your car has enough fuel....make sure your body does. You don't try to put more fuel in your gas tank than you need because it will just spill all over the ground and waste money.
Beware of any diet that asks you to completely eliminate an entire food group. Humans are omnivores! Rant over......for now.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Bethany!!! LOVE all your pictures. I'll be back and forth over the next few months, can't wait to see you, and hopefully share some news about where I will end up!

Thanks for the workout the other day.. Maybe next time it'll be sunny, so I'll stop by early and lay out with you! That 5 am workout was a killer.. I don't think I have it in me to go in that early to a gym.. EVER! haha.. I enjoyed it though.