Thursday, September 9, 2010

Maybe it's just because it seems so simple to me.


Even though I talk a lot, I'm really a woman of few words. I'm an efficient writer and like to boil it down to just a few words. Maybe that is why I've had trouble lately coming up with a snarky, yet entertaining blog post.It's not easy, but it is simple. Work hard. If you need to lose weight, eat less. If you need to gain weight eat more. That's it.


Upcoming events:


Fight Gone Bad 5 fundraiser September 25. First heat at 9:00 AM. You can register here if you'd like to participate, and donate to my fundraising page here if you'd like to donate. We have a couple of renegade crossfitters from Houghton, NY visiting us that day to do FGB, and maybe some Dansville Fitness Club friends! I'm going to do it, even though I am also doing the Friday Knight 5K the night before, along with Karen Linder!



This is a fun race, with twisty, turny, hilly course through the SUNY Geneseo campus. Some of our friends from CrossFit Rochester are registered, and rumor has it there might be a party afterwards at Club 41. Who's in?



The cheiftans had a meeting today and decided that the date for this epic event will be October 17, 2010. Family and friends and dogs are welcome. If weather cooperates the event will be held outside at CrossFit Geneseo, and if it doesn't we will fool Mother Nature and hold the event at Dansville Fitness Club which has a much larger indoor space. I need everyone to participate in order for us to keep that sweeeeet 15# golden KB!!! JP and I have come up with some great workouts to build your appetite for burgers and beer!

No comments: