Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Not your typical gym


How could you not love these faces??



We had a couple of important visitors this week! Ariel stopped by for a workout and brought our good friend Maisy with her. Paul brought Dixie in for a visit again this week!
Meri had a great time!
This is not your typical gym. Not only do I program and supervise your workouts, we are pet and children friendly!
Sandy: I was so proud of you today. I know it was a math error that tricked you into lifting it, but holy crap your shoulder press!! Your consistency is paying off.
Upcoming events and such:
I am closing at 9 AM on Saturday Oct. 2 to run the Ramon Rocha 5K. Feel free to join me! It is a nice course and a great event!
Sunday October 17 is our 2nd annual friendly death match with Dansville Fitness Club. This is an event you definitely don't want to miss! It was the most fun I had last year.

No comments: