Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Greetings from Halifax!

We are having a great time! I've also managed to get in a couple of workouts! My nephew Andrew and I did 4 rounds of 400m runs, 20 pullups (we found a spot on the ships railing that works quite well for pull ups!), 20 push press (the ship's gym actually has a few dumb bells and bar bells amidst the sea of treadmills, elipticals and "machines". This morning the usual crowd at the gym got to see me do 10 rounds of 10 burpees and 10 sit ups (abmat formed from towels). Currently testing beer at a brewery that also has free wireless! See you all on Friday! I am having fun and enjoying my family but I really miss the barn!

1 comment:

JP said...

We miss you too. I figured you'd have the whole ship doing burpees and thrusters by the time you got done!

You're clients are all top notch. It's easy to see they've got a quality trainer. Hurry back.