Monday, April 2, 2012

Got my camera!

Tim's been kinda feisty lately! Beware!

Alexa is doing a great job in the gym and we all love her!

Some of the afternoon crew this afternoon!


My friend Andrea put it very succinctly when she commented that if she lost her camera she would feel like she lost a limb. That is pretty much how I felt. I was telling Miche today that I never really found my passion until I was over 40, and my passions are lifting weights and taking pictures. I'm feeling like I'm on solid ground again!


In other news: Casey, Courtney, Kerry, Karen and I are competing at the WNPF powerlifiting meet on April 22 at Wayne Central School. We'd love to have some spectators cheering us on!  If you think you can spend a Sunday watching many people squat, bench, and deadlift all day, this is the family entertainment for you!!


We are going the do "Murph" on Memorial day and as a fundraiser.

...come celebrate the memory of a soldier, Lt Mike Murphy, to help raise money to send awesome care packages to current soldiers deployed to afghanistan, 4th BCT 73rd RSTA 82nd ABN DIV...

MURPH- 1mile run 100pullups 200pushups 300squats 1mile run, if you have a weight ve...st you are encouraged to wear it

after the workout there will be food and drinks available, even if you're not planning on participating please come watch and donate as it is for a good cause

Matt set up a page on FB
 
More details to follow on this. Soldiers really are cool.


No comments: