Friday, April 6, 2012

Playing outside!!


Go Neesey!!

Not tired!

A powerful little bear!


They've been doing good work with you at Blue Ridge, Mark!
Renee has absolutely blown me away with her first week of work! She fits right in and is one of us!

See! Jolynn really does train!

I'm about to get 3 middle fingers right here.

Always smiling!

So nice to have John visiting us from Crossfit 607/ Jim's Gym!

Justin, visiting us from Crossfit Rare. He also knows Matt Higgins. I'm not sure if we should hold that against him :)


Tyler, you are very photogenic. Ever considered a career in modeling?


It was a little chilly today, but we had some super fun playing outside. It was a tough workout, but I noticed that everyone finished with a great big playground smile on their faces! The play is the thing. Sometimes grown ups forget how to play, exercise becomes a chore, and not, "Hey everybody! Watch me flip this tire!' Today we kept it fun. I can't wait to install the monkey bars!!

No comments: