Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday

It is really nice to work with you all one on one at times, but there is such value in going through a workout with others! Today JP, Diana and I did the mainsite WOD together and it was brutal! But having them doing it with me infused me with energy and I'm sure my performance was way better because we did it together. I saw them moving, so I kept moving and the same thing happened to them. Oh, and it's way more fun that way! Everybody did a great job with this tough, tough workout today! Everyone got 4 rounds, and a little bit of rowing on the 5th round!

Free group workout at 2 PM tomorrow! Hope to see many of you!

3 comments:

Craig said...

that workout sucked!!! i loved it

Anonymous said...

How much more rowing did JP do than me???

Haha

Diana said...

I love crossfit! haha. But now I know that you'll be loading on more weight for me and it'll suck! But I need to work hard again this week. And I can feel all the changes one week made and am addicted!