Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm pretty tolerant of all kinds of tomfoolery


Jessica demonstrating todays workout. She makes it look easy!
You can swear, drop barbells, burp, laugh and goof off....but what I don't want to hear anymore is "I can't". Why set yourself up to fail? I rarely ask you to do something that I'm not fairly sure you can do. You won't know until you try and you will often be surprised at what you can do! I don't want to hear "I can't" until you have already said "I'll try" and prove to me that you can't :) (Like George did yesterday! Sorry George!)
You won't make progress unless you do more, or something different from what you've done before! So let's work on it together and if you say "I can't" you can drop and give me 10 Burpees!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't "I can't" it was why does what I was told is 185#'s feel so much like 225#'s . . . because IT WAS!