Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Getting together with Dansville Fitness Club

JP and I think it might be fun for members of CrossFit Geneseo and Dansville Fitness Club to get together for a workout (or two!), some friendly competition, and barbeque! We are thinking a Saturday afternoon in August. Let me know if you're interested and which Saturdays work best for you!


John and Austin hitting some 5oo's this morning. These boys have worked hard this week!

New member Karen doing some sumo's! This chica is going to breathe fire! If you haven't met her yet make sure you introduce yourself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am on call this weekend and second on call next weekend that leaves the last saturday in August let me know sounds like FUN

Pru said...

I think we should do a Sunday afternoon....less chance of people working