Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gratitude

As I sit here in the barn listening to my cherished offspring firing 22's in the back yard I am suddenly completely grateful for the life I have. I am grateful that I live in a place where my children can spend a fun hour firing rifles, where I can build a world class training facility in my back yard, and I'm grateful for all of the time I get to spend with really cool people in said training facility. I'm grateful for having the coolest parents in the world. I'm grateful for my husband and his ability to fix or build just about anything I could ever dream up....like this world class training facility! I'm grateful for good health and a body that functions pretty much like it is supposed to. I am grateful for all of you who have trusted me to help you get in the best shape of your lives!!

I am also realizing that I spend way too much time complaining and not enough time being grateful. I whine about my less than perfect body instead of being incredibly grateful that I have been given a body that can run, jump, and do a handstand! Why do I complain? I complain about the weather and the taxes instead of being completely grateful that I can live where I live!


Anyway, just some Sunday thoughts.....see you all this week for some super fun and grueling workouts that we will all be grateful for of course ;)

No comments: