Thursday, August 20, 2009

He did it!!!

Coop did his sub-5 minute Fran today!! 4:58. There were lots of people here to cheer him on and it was very exciting. I will try to get the video of the whole workout up on youtube or vimeo soon. Coop goes off to Hamilton College tomorrow. Boy am I gonna miss him and he has all kinds of good karma from CrossFit Geneseo going to college with him so he will excel there as he has here!

Also...Marsha is having a party Saturday and sent the following:

Cross Fit Geneseo players-----cookout at Marsha's house This Saturday at 5 pm bring swim stuff if you like the lake----I also have a kayak and paddle boat---dish to pass if you I want I will have some beverages beer, wine and Pink Punch (delicious) BYOB if you want something else.....let me know if you are coming----so I don't run out of food and bring a friend if you want---e mail at marshaabe@hotmail.com 5417 Wadsworth Cove between resivior road and long pint road off West Lake Road on Conesus Lake

No comments: