Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dede gets her first pullup!!



Then goes on to do several more! You go Chica!! I'm so proud of you!


Barbell classes are so fun!

We're 2 1/2 weeks into our "Look better naked" Challenge. How is everyone doing?? Post comments, ideas, recipes!

As most of you know....I joined Jeff Rice of CrossFit Rochester and also Laura Cook's boyfriend, in a 1,000,000 meter row in 2010 challenge. As a part of that, Jeff and I are going to do a rowing marathon (about 42K) on April 18th! Mark it on your calendars because we're going to need you here to support us. It will be around 4 hours in that seat for me. Of course we will have a social gathering after the event :) Also, anyone who wants to join us, or do a partial marathon, is welcome! We will have extra rowers!

4 comments:

Casey said...

"College Kid Bruschetta"

This is a pretty good afternoon snack I've been making.

Take 1 Plum tomato and dice it up
Mix in a bowl with EVOO, Basil, Garlic, Salt, and Pepper.

Heat in the microwave for one minute

Serve on a piece of bread.

Very simple, but give me a break I'm in college with no job, haha.

adoption journey said...

You're out of your minds! I have no skin on my behind after rowing a 5k--I can't imagine 4 hours of rowing. OMG! By the way, you can borrow my Concept II for the day,if someone will schlep it over there.

Bethany said...

@ Sandy. Bubble wrap on the seat! Jeff found the idea on the Concept 2 website. It works great! Try it!
@ Casey. Thanks!

Randy said...

Holy shit, you guys are crazy! I will check and see if I can come down and taunt you!