Sunday, March 2, 2008

Katie's First Crossfit Workout




Katie was in for her first workout today. Katie is a young mother of 2 small children who has a strong desire to get back in shape. She would like to look better but she also needs to be in better shape to keep up with her husband and small children. Kate has graciously agreed to allow me to log her progress here.


Kate arrived and we weighed and measured her, took some pictures, established good form for her pull ups, push ups and squats and she did a mini Cindy (10 min. 5 pullups, 10 pushups, 15 squats...as many rounds as possible). She got 5 rounds plus 5 pullups, 10 pushups and 1 squat!!


Please check back periodically to see Kate's progress!

2 comments:

JessW said...

Yeah Katie! You Go Girl!
As a student of Bethany's myself, I can attest to her dedication to you and your goals! Bethany has been training me for 5 mos.now and it's been a long time since I have felt this great. I am stronger, healthier and thinner (22#'s to date)! Remember that in order to take care of the ones you love you have to take care of you too! Good Luck!
Jess in Livonia

Anonymous said...

Go Katie! I can't wait to watch as this CrossFit story unfolds. Hopefully I'll be able to meet her at another Sunday workout.