Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday

Workout:
Snatch drills

Injuries happen.

Alecia came in to talk to me yesterday. Last week she developed some kind of tendonitis in her wrists (probably not crossfit related....but it doesn't really matter). She needs to seriously rest her wrists for a while. She seemed to feel bad that I needed to modify the workout for her. I DO NOT MIND modifying your workout!! I am a creative person and appreciate the challenge of keeping you fit despite aches, pains and ouchies! Alecia did work out and kickbox (modified). Do not skip a workout just because you see something posted that you think your injury will prevent you from doing. We can substitute, modify or replace the posted workout. This is not a cookie cutter program. I am your personal trainer and concerned about your needs at this time with the goal being your overall fitness. Don't let an injury distract you from your long term goals!

1 comment:

adoption journey said...

Yeah, I know you posted this because of me!! LOL