Saturday, May 30, 2009

Even though I tend to be a met-con junkie


"Kelly" is one of the workouts I hate the most. It (for me) is a 1/2 hour of suck. I can't breathe, my legs are burning and my lower back is complaining loudly....there is no break, no exercise in which I can rest. I have a constant inner dialogue going, just trying to keep myself from quitting. Found this post on CrossFit West Santa Cruz this morning while perusing other affiliate sites and I found it quite inspirational. Wish I'd read it before my workout! Maybe I could have broken that 30 min mark on "Kelly". Your workout is 10% physical and 90% mental-emotional, and if you really want to see great gains you have to control that "inner dialogue".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The inner dialogue gets really good when it is for 3 1/2 hours! Jessica