Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CrossFit Rochester got some serious good press this morning

Channel 13 visited Crossfit Rochester this morning! Check it out! I think they covered it very well. Congratulations to Joe and the Rochester CrossFitters!

Meanwhile...back at the ranch (barn) we were doing some OHS's!


And proudly displaying our love of ugly workout attire! I'm going to have to step up my game! My knee socks and mismatched shorts and shirt didn't hold a candle to this clever ensemble. The gauntlet has been thrown down folks! The new t-shirts will be here soon. I am declaring an ugly outfit contest and a free t-shirt to the winner....to be determined by me (although I may have JP help me judge)
For a little inspiration on good form and range of motion check out this post by CrossFit One World.

No comments: